Thanks to the generous support of members of the John Whittenberger Society and other friends of the Indiana Memorial Union, the IMU awards approximately $22,000 in scholarships each year to Union Board directors and committee members and to IMU student employees.
- Eugene D. Fletchall Union Board Scholarship
The Eugene D. Fletchall Union Board Scholarship is awarded annually to the most outstanding male director of Union Board. The recipient must must demonstrate academic achievement and exceptional service to the IMU. The scholarship is provided by the Eugene D. Fletchall (UB 1932–34) Endowment.
- Indiana Memorial Union Board Scholarships (6)
Indiana Memorial Union Board Scholarships are awarded to Union Board directors and committee members based on financial need, academic achievement, and performance as a director or committee member. Two director scholarships and four committee member scholarships are awarded each year.
- Milton “Josh” Fineberg Scholarship
The Milton “Josh” Fineberg Scholarship is awarded annually to an outstanding Union Board director for his or her service to Union Board. The scholarship is provided by the Milton “Josh” Fineberg (UB 1933–36) Endowment.
- Rosemary V. Tanner Scholarships (2)
The Rosemary V. Tanner Scholarships are awarded annually to the two most outstanding women directors of Union Board. Recipients must demonstrate inspired leadership and enthusiastic support for the goals of Union Board and the IMU. The scholarships are provided by the Rosemary V. Tanner (UB 1955–56) Endowment.
- University Club of Bloomington ScholarshipThis endowed fund was established by the University Club of Indiana University, Bloomington to support undergraduate and graduate student employees of the Indiana Memorial Union.