Enjoy bowling, billiards, and arcade games in an alcohol-free, nonsmoking environment at Bowling and Billiards, located on the main level of the Indiana Memorial Union. With 12 bowling lanes, 9 pool tables, 2 table tennis tables, 2 modern gaming stations, and one American snooker table, Bowling and Billiards is the perfect place to have fun with friends and family.
It’s game time
Contact Bowling and Billiards
- Phone: 812-855-2328
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours and parking
- Monday – Thursday: 5/14 – 5/17: Closed
- Friday: 5/18: 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturday: 5/19: Noon to 11 p.m.
- Sunday: 5/20 – 5/28: Closed
- Tuesday: 5/29: Noon to 10 p.m.
Fall & Spring Semester Hours
- Sunday: Noon to 11 p.m.
- Monday – Thursday: 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- Saturday: Noon to 1 a.m.
Parkingis available in the IMU pay lots adjacent to the building. Patrons who spend $8 or more at Bowling and Billiards receive up to three hours of free parking.
Need a place to hold your next event? Bowling and Billiards is available for rental for private parties.Rent Bowling and Billiards for a private event