When we say we’re at your service, we really mean it. The Union offers a variety of shopping experiences and services all under one roof to make your life a little bit easier. See what we have to offer:
- The Biddle Hotel and Conference Center is the elegant hotel located right inside the Union.
- The IU Bookstore is the place to go for textbooks, essential IU gear like sweatshirts and T-shirts, and to buy all your computing equipment.
- 900 Hair Design will provide the cut, the color, and the other spa treatments you need to look good and feel great.
- The Union’s banking options include ATMs from IU Credit Union, Chase, Fifth Third, and Teachers Credit Union.
- The UPS Store lets you ship pretty much anything pretty much anywhere.
- The Union loves laptops! We offer wireless computing services throughout the building as well as a full-fledged Student Information Technology Center on the Main level and multiple computer stations where you can check your e-mail and connect to the Internet.
- Sycamore Corner in the lobby of the Biddle Hotel and Conference Center is the Union’s convenience store where you can pick up a quick cup of coffee, a snack, and maybe even a newspaper.
- Outdoorsy types can rent or buy their camping and hiking gear (and even kayaks!) at the IU Outdoor Adventures gear shop.
- Don’t forget about our incredible dining and catering services that will satisfy your hunger every time.
- Advertise events and promotions on the IMU's digital signage system.
- The technology center has workstations for collaborative efforts, lockers to hold and charge laptops, moveable seating and tables, as well as printers.